10/22/10

the air we breathe


Yesterday once again brought about a sky a mix with colors and clouds and ventures around town with my mom. We always have so much fun together no matter what we're doing. We took a trip to Walmart and Michaels to pick up a few basic necessities and then spent the day wandering in and out of thrift stores and the local library. We then headed to Trader Joe's to pick up some dinner and snacks (see deliciously amazing and addicting oatmeal chocolate chip cookies) & then it was back to her house to relax and eat as I put my newly purchased jewelery making goodies to use making three necklaces and a bracelet. All in all, it was a great day and I always enjoy getting a little one on one time with my mom; she's a truly amazing and beautiful person!

Tonight I'm planning on seeing Paranormal Activity 2 with my boyfriend when he gets off work, looks like I won't be getting much sleep tonight! If you have seen it, let me know what you thought. I'll probably be towing a large blanket in the theater with me to hide under all while my boyfriend teases me and tries to pry it from my shaking hands in an attempt to force me to watch the scary parts..as per usual for our horror movie outings.

XXSea

wearing: Miley Cyrus for Max Azria loose black tee from Walmart, shredded grey wrap made by me, bebe leather vest, grey biker shorts unknown, amethyst crystal necklace, $10 dollar sunnies, Walmart boots, Grandpa's old watch, misc. accessories

4 comments:

  1. youre gorgeous:) hope you love paranormal activity 2!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so beautiful <3 Loved the vintage watch! kisses from Brazil

    caughtinbohemianlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete