2/28/12

tell em' giirrrr

                               

Okay, so after watching this video on Madeline's blog last night, I couldn't NOT share it with anyone and everyone possible. Like, really? Every single word is so spot on, and it really inspires me that there is someone out there who not only thinks this way (ontop of being one of the most well written, stylish, and unique bloggers out there)-but can express what I (and I am sure so many of you) think so eloquently. GIVES ME SOME MUCH NEEDED HOPE, I DO DEECLAYUHR. If you are a part of (or interested in) the fashion blogging community-do yourself a favor and watch this. See her whole post here.

WEIRDIES OF THE WORLD UNITE.

xxSea

3 comments:

  1. Dude, what?! Thank you SO much! This is so nice, as was your comment. I am so full of even more mutual blogger love right now -- I think I might burst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you posted this! So glad! Thank you.

    xo,
    Mariamma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that she made the video. It's spot on!
    When you start blogging it begins as a fun little hobby and then you start feeling either pressure to perform or left out from the "popular" bloggers. It was also nice to hear a fashion blogger that actually sounds like an intelligent human being and doesn't say "ummm" and "like" every other word. I'm interested to see how the newer generation changes the scene...and I hope to be a part of it! :)
    XO-Liz

    ReplyDelete