2/13/13

end.and.begin


(wearing: vintage jackets, diy 'adults suck then you are one' crop,
vintage shorts from my sister, vintage shoes, head piece c/o Vanessa Mooney)

These were the last blog photos I took before heading back out to Michigan to be with my boyfriend again. I've been here for going on a month now just enjoying my time with him and exploring my new surroundings. However, as of Monday we have internet so be expecting lots of updates on this poor neglected blog. I'm going to reignite my creativity and hope to start making tons of cool stuff (Brandon will be too, and I know I am going to learn so much from him and can't wait to share what the two of us create). 
It's so beautiful and serene here, I can't stop taking pictures of everything.
I feel so happy, at peace, and full of love.

xxsea

9 comments:

  1. I always love your posts<3
    You're in my inspirations section :)

    http://www.xoxololita.com/p/blog-page_9.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute
    you're are always impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are amazing <3

    XXX

    iamafuckingmisfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing hair!! lovely photos

    charityshopking.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous you are as always in your post. I don't think any one could handle such fashion you have. You carry it good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely photos, and amazing hair!

    xxBianca
    http://www.xoxololita.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. whats your hair secret ???!!! i wanna know !!!

    www.imachicnation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete