3/14/13

you're so heavenly minded, you're no earthly good

(wearing: boyfriend's Johnny Cash tee and vintage/customized leather jacket,
Volcom paisley collared button up, converse black on black high tops)

It's beautiful here in Michigan, but it's colder than a witch's tit- and putting together a blog worthy outfit that is also weather appropriate has created quite a challenge for me. Why you ask? Because I am ALWAYS cold as it is, and when the temperature drops below 50 degrees all I want to wear are flannel pjs and hoodies. I am slowly adjusting and using it as a good excuse to pile on the layers. The past few days have actually been a lot warmer and bright & sunny; so I jumped at the opportunity to venture outside in short sleeves. This Johnny Cash t-shirt is actually my boyfriend's. He has THE best t-shirt collection I have ever laid eyes on, so it's fun to raid his wardrobe once in a while. The vintage leather jacket is also his, and he made the awesome leather patch on the back (it's the logo for his company Darker). He makes lots of awesome shit. I would post a link to his site but it's under construction- so I'll share it as soon as it's back up! 

I have lots of cool stuff and updates to share, so I'll be posting a lot more frequently!
Feels good to be back at it again.

XXSEA

12 comments:

  1. so amazing:D and i'm from Michigan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to know what hair dye you use and how it stays in for so long. i used manic panic recently and it was out after two underwater submersions. do you just reapply all the time? i know you must get a ton of hair questions!

    i'm a cali girl too, with roots in the midwest. i love it out there!

    tata,
    lindsey
    fraululu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the top and shirt combo and your hair is incredible!


    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this!!
    and johnny Cash is always a good choice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is the best hair I have eveerrr seen! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. the paisley shirt underneath the t-shirt is pretty much the coolest thing I've ever seen. so glad to see you posting again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this t-shirt! And your hair color is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm totaly crazy about your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'll be sending you something in the mail soon my perfect soul sista xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my god stealing from your bf. NOTHING COOLER
    You look amazing as always :))

    The Lovelorn

    ReplyDelete