8/7/10

It's all false love and affection, you don't like me you just want the attention

Wearing: DIY shredded front tank (made by me), thrifted shorts and sandals, misc. jewelery thrifted and from LA fashion district, sunnies from Claire's access. (HA! seriously!), Kenneth Cole watch

I have spent the past few days working furiously on miscellaneous DIY projects, turning up more and more adorable tanks, tees, and dresses that I'm hoping to sell (though I don't know how I'll part with many of them!). Though the concept of making them is quite simple, it takes a considerable amount of time, energy, and patience to get them done & looking the way you want. I keep coming up with more ideas for styles and ways to go about making them and it's actually been quite fun for me; I love projects that take up all of your concentration and leave you with a result that surprises you. Besides that, I've spent a day at the beach boogie boarding (yes, I still call it boogie boarding) with my youngest sister, watching countless scary movies and Office re-runs, and nursing a pretty serious sunburn. Today I picked up a couple new additions to add to the shoe collection that I couldn't be more excited about (will put up pictures soon), I think my addiction grows by the minute! I'm really anticipating seeing Dinner For Schmucks which I've heard many good things about, and I know I won't be disappointed with my favvv Steve Carell in the mix. If anyone else has seen it, let me know what you think!

LoveXX,
Sea

2 comments:

  1. love the dress, looks amazing!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm obsessed with your blog and your style, so it really means a lot you took the time to stop by and check mine out! Seriously, I would die to spend a day thrifting with you :)

    <3Sea

    ReplyDelete