2/19/11

dog.days

I'm still alive! I really must apologize for my lack of posts and overall presence lately, I came down with an awful bug the morning after V-day (just my luck) and it left me completely incapacitated; I mean literally- I didn't leave my room let alone my bed all week. I'm just now feeling only the slightest bit of relief, and I've been really disappointed in myself for neglecting the blog regardless of the reason, so be expecting an abundance of inspirational posts to make up for the lost time! I really have to say a huge thank you to all of my followers, and to all of you who (follower or not) take the time to stop by my blog and leave me the nicest and most encouraging words anyone could ask for. You truly don't know how much it means to me.

So on that note, I hope everyone is enjoying a happy and healthy weekend !

XXSEA

(photo: Ashley Smith for Numero)

No comments:

Post a Comment