7/3/11

it's getting late, and I

(wearing: d.i.y. crop tank, vintage white sheer wrap, d.i.y. crystal necklace, d.i.y. high waisted cut offs, vintage booties, d.i.y. leopard print turban, misc. accessories)


cannot seem to find my way home tonight

  feels like I am falling down a rabbit hole

    falling for forever, wonderfully wandering alone

     what would my head be like

       if not for my shoulders
or without your smile

but follow you forever
may it never leave you
to sleep like a stone,             

may we stay     lost       on our way   h o m e


come on, come on,
with everything falling down around me,
I got to believe, in all the possibilities

xxsea

lyrics: panic! at the disco & fun.-c'mon

7 comments:

  1. you're so tan! love the wrap and headpiece. very cool look.


    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this look so much, the cutoffs, the wrap and turban. it's all great!

    xo

    http://bangandbuck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god you're so cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha- FINALLY! I've been pastey for far too longgg. hahaha, thank you love!

    Bang&Buck- Thanks so much!

    Noura- Long time no talk pretty girll! (:

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look awesome! love the look.. and that tattoo on your hand rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am obsessed with your henna! I bought a kit around christmas time and have yet to try it. I should probably whip that out. My 4th was fun! managed to get on the roof of a venue and could see about 5 firework shows all around Boulder. Hope yours was filled with explosions and good times:) Oh and of course, awesome outfit

    -Jana
    http://www.wolfandwillow.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the nice comment! You are so pretty too and I LOVE this outfit! I'm really into shorts right now and that headband is sweet!

    ReplyDelete