6/22/12

CEREALXXKILLER


(wearing: diy cut up men's walmart tee, vintage hand made shoes, ebay sunglasses, tiger purse from my childhood)

YAY ME, I actuallllly made it to the purple hair pictures! Even though this was about three (four? five?) hair color stages a go, it makes me so happy to look at. The purple was so vibrant and fun, I kinda miss it! I am inbetween colors right now and having a reaaaal hard time deciding what to do next. This shirt is kind of amazing. One of my friends posted a photo wearing it and I immediately hounded her for details on where I could pick one up for myself. To my suprise her response was the men's clothing section of walfart. OF ALL PLACES. I went there the next day and nearly shed a tear when I found one lasttttt XL hidden in the far corner. Took it home and cut it up and have worn it approximately 101 times since. OH, and these shoes; not only are they handmade from Bali but they have tiny palm trees painted on the wood.
AND they were 2 bucks at Salvation Army. *insert suave eyebrow raise*



xxsea

18 comments:

  1. omg stop being so perfect, ooook? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing I love that kind of looks , men's t-shirt and those shoes it can be true inspiration for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy. fuck. okay I know I say this like all the time but YOU ARE THE COOLEST PERSON. EVAH. Jeeez. There's too much that I love about this to list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, that hair colour is ridiculously awesome. Love everything about this, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuteeee, you're amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the hair! those shorts are to die for!


    http://tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice anecdote... Great shirt... Rad haircolour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. bahahahahaha walfart!!!!
    loooove the shoes!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Purple hair dont care Lol! Love the shirt!

    www.lovecharliej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot get over the awesomeness that is this outfit. Care to swap closets? ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it!
    x.o.x.o

    www.redvelours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Head to toe..perfection! That purple hair is the best thing, ever.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosh, your hair looks so good! I can't believe it's that old!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love love love all this look!

    and your hair is like a purple barbie!


    saludos y besos desde PARAGUAY <3




























    www.betaboomblog.blogspot.com














    .

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG!! verry nice Blog !
    i loove it!
    and i love your pictures!this is sooo cool and make inspiratien!
    thanks for a good experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, love this look, I hope you don't mind but I featured this look on my blog >here< if you have a problem with me featuring you then don't hesitate to comment on my post saying so :)

    ReplyDelete