6/7/12

out with the old?


(wearing: thrifted fringed poncho and floral dress, vintage boots and head scarf)

STILL posting old pictures. and when I say old, I mean these were taken on Easter-old. PHUEY. I apologize but I swearrrr I am making some progress in getting this blog more up to date! I have been away from home for almost a week now. It's been really nice to get away for a little bit, but also quite strange because I'm so used to being home all the time. aaaaaaaand....it's Summer!! When did this happen? It seems like every time I turn around another week has passed by. I cannot even begin to express how excited I am for the next few months, and how excited I am to document all my adventures and share them with all of you! Going to spend the rest of the day editing pictures, responding to a longgg list of unanswered emails, and watching breaking bad. I am finally on season three and shiz is gettin' REEEAAAALLLL. Then off to LA Art Walk tonight!


xxsea

15 comments:

  1. You're style is amazing! If it weren't Winter here I would be recreating all of your Summer (or whatever season your Easter is in :P) looks everyday haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. uuuugh your outfit is amaaaazing. seriously. I love all the floral dresses you wear. Agh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfits , even if they're old!!

    follow meeee :D

    http://tainted-feathers.blogspot.com/

    thanksss

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! Also, the art walk is next week! Not tonight, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love everything about this. Your hair color is amazing!

    xo
    Maddie

    http://littlestylebird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uggg, you are a perfect angel! I love your hair and your outfit is adorable!

    www.lovecharliej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're such a pro with your makeup, it always looks so interesting and amazing. loving these pics, can't wait to see where your adventures take you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad i found you on instagram and now your Blog. You're so beautiful & your pictures are an inspiration! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! I really love your blog so I decided to nominate you to the One Lovely Blog Award. You can find it here: http://bohomind.blogspot.se/2012/06/one-lovely-blog-award.html
    Its a fun way of sharing some blog love :)
    Best wishes and keep up the good work!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your hair :)

    www.fridawhite.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutley love the colour of your lipstick!

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. u look great!

    Love your blog. Following*

    ReplyDelete
  13. whooa your hair is out of this world !
    very pretty !

    ReplyDelete