6/29/12

rainbow warriors;take the night


I've been so excited about posting these pictures, Lulu and I always have the best time running around bein' weirdos and doing random photo shoots. Looking at these pictures has me missing the vivid purple hair reeeaaaaal bad. I AM SO INDECISIVE. Atleast I admit it. Lately I have been overwhelmed with the number of ideas and thoughts crowding my head; they all swirl about with no order or rhythym and make it hard to focus in on any one thing. My recent anecdote to this ever plaguing issue is to set little goals for myself each day. I have been swimming daily, eating healthier (sometimes), and sorting through all the pictures that keep piling up. I miss posting more frequently. It gives me such a sense of accomplishment and keeps me inspired. Sometimes we neglect to aknowledge that staying inspired is a matter of staying positive, moving forward, and always always doing what you love. Life has been moving at such a fast pace lately, it's easy to let the moments fall through the cracks- but it's also served as somewhat of an awakening.
Life is beautiful, sounds so trite, but it's so so true.


xxsea

10 comments:

  1. Life IS beautiful...very true. Glad you're enjoying the ride :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that hair is so greattttt, I wish I had bonde hair just so I could dye it whatever I wanted. I think your so gorgeous and I love that you love piercings. It's an obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks more rad every time I see it. Also, this looks like a ton of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! Your hair is richly purple! I cant take my eyes off of it!

    www.lovecharliej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. where are the shorts from?

    http://tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks really fun and your hair is magical

    -Jana

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are to die for.
    I think I've found my new favourite blog; love everything about your style.

    Love,
    www.loismills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blog..so fun and youthful. i am following. hope you can check out my site and join.

    god bless 0:)

    ReplyDelete