12/9/11

from the depths of my soul,come a gentle coercion


(wearing: vintage jacket & sunglasses, thrifted denim button up & platform sneakers, DIY shorts, F21 crop top, vintage/diy/random jewelery)


I've been rather impulsive lately. Example one; deactivated my facebook. In all reality, that's only temporary, but it feels like I'm a recovering addict desperate for a fix nonetheless (and that very fact right there has only driven home the idea that this temporary separation with faccckkbook is a very healthy one). Example two; decided I wanted to pierce my septum yesterday, headed to the piercing parlor, was talked out of it (thanks to the piercer informing me of the persistent old cheese smell that apparently goes hand in hand with said piercing- hollllabaaaack Norm!) so instead I had him pierce my other nostril. Holey nose holesssss. If I could bring myself to it, I'd probably pierce both eye brows, my lip, and my septum, then connect allllll of em together with chains. LOL JK GUYS JUST FUGGIN WITHYA.

true life of an emotional wreck attempting to placate herself with fleeting moments of titillation (hehehehehehe).
I have issues?

xx sea

7 comments:

  1. Don't worry. I'm impulsive too. Sometimes I'll chop my hair, or dye it. But it's whatever. Love your jacket btw!

    littleivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love u from head to toe


    kisssss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Effortless coolll!!
    Lov thé glasses
    S

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your bag and shorts.. deactivating facebook for a little is always a good cleanse.



    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was very impulsive one drunken night and deleted my facebook as well...soo glad I did. I still have it deactivated and I think it's gonna stay that way for awhile. I can't wait to see your pIercing. I have a double nose piercing on one nostril and I love it!

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OBSESSED WITH YOUR STYLE.
    XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. wauw you look amazing!! xoxo
    Thanks for you commment!!

    ReplyDelete