12/4/11

oncemyflame.twicemyburn

(wearing: vintage black kimono, S.O.S. Vintage top, S.O.S. Vintage sheer floral pants, f21 necklace)


This is what I wore on Thanksgiving, yep, Thanksgiving. Shows you just how behind little miss me really issss. But in all seriousness, I WILL get better about the balancing act that is my work+blogging+free time. Seems like everytime I turn around lately, there's another big change or adjustment being thrown in my direction. That's life I guess, and as difficult as it's been lately, I have a lot of hope for the future. I'm really excited to pursue all aspects in my life that keep my creativity thriving, and all the amazing opportunities that are sure to arise when you're doing what you love and what you're passionate about. That is something I tend to forget, something I think we all neglect to acknowledge; but the truth of it is, when you're doing what makes you happy-and you don't give up-anything is possible.


XXSEA

10 comments:

  1. wauw this is beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Girls, Im obsessed with Necklace Wish we had Forever 21 in Israel, even though they have alot of necklaces like that in flea Markets.


    http://maesvision.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, you're so beautiful! & You speak the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look good in everything. i love those pants and necklace.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously this is the perfect thanksgiving outfit so you can eat whatever you want :) i love the pants, and obsessed with your hair girll.



    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know juggling everything in life can be overwhelming and a sport in its own. You look beautiful. I love the color palette and boho/laid back style of this look.
    -Madeleine
    Swell

    ReplyDelete
  7. those pants are so gorgeous.. perfect outfit for sureee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally this post got my heart♥


    http://surcondensed0803.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. still loooooove you to death. and you are looking foxxxxyyyyyy as ever right here. can't even take it. muuuuuch love mama!

    xx
    ash <3

    ReplyDelete