12/12/11

pre-post(&)a problematic(?)paradox


Posting twice in one day? Could it be?!? Miraculous right? Well actually, I came down with a serious case of stomach flu (or) food poisoning. Totally tubular dewd. Well the paradoxical element of this problem is that my pain and suffering has also led me to have a whole day's worth of time to catch up on some serious photo editing (from the comfort of my bed-under the covers to be exact) which has in turn, allowed me to actually post some proper photos here on this sad, neglected blog of mine. I have so much I need to check off my to-do list and accomplish it almost feel selfish to take a day off, (regardless of the fact that it's necessary for my health) but the truth of it is, it's really easy to get caught up in the routine of things and lose sight of your own well being. A day to rest up and get back to my normal self is probably just what I needed.

full outfit post to follow..

xxSea

3 comments: