11/1/10

lovers&friends


  Thought I'd share some photos from my Birthday get together on Saturday. It was a blast laughing and stuffing my face with some close friends and family (see ridiculous amount of food for a very small amount of people). We played Apples to Apples, watched The Office (my all time favoriteee); gorged on plate after plate of spicy steak kabobs, chocolate covered fruit, angel food cake, homemade salsa, and much more-and enjoyed some rock music courtesy of a neighborhood concert/party that occurs yearly. I had such an amazing Birthday this year, and I couldn't be more thankful for the people in my life who make it all worth while.

Halloween pictures to come soon!
XXSea

wearing: $2.50 thrifted floral dress with criss cross back strap detail, misc. accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment