11/9/10

"You wouldn't believe how it is"


Sunday night after watching Dexter (one of my favorite shows), my boyfriend and I headed to the movies to see Hereafter. We stopped by Cold Stone and I grabbed a cup of my favorite flavors (banana & cake batter, YUM) before catching a late showing of the new Clint Eastwood film. The story was beautiful and I absolutely loved the way the characters' lives intertwined and how heartfelt the portrayal of each individual was; it was almost as if you could connect to each one in some way. The night was surprisingly cold now that we seem to slowly be making our way into the midst of Autumn after weeks of heat waves and spastic weather. I wore my new flowy H&M dress which I'm absolutely in love with, I've been really drawn to soft & sheer materials in nude and blush tones lately. I love the look and contrast between light cream colored pieces mixed with dark and rugged accents.

What are your current favorites and must haves?

XXSea

wearing: H&M dress, F21 necklace, drug store tights, Nature Breeze combat boots,
vintage leather backpack, misc. accessories

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! I really need a pale-coloured dress like that... I love the contrast too.
    Current favourites = nothing at all, I must go shopping! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you love, haha I somehow always feel the need and impulse to shop, reguardless of how many unworn articles of clothing I have in my posession!

    xxSea

    ReplyDelete