11/3/10

these are the days worth living


So a couple nights a go, my boyfriend and I had date night and finalllllyyy got to see Conviction (a movie we have both been super excited to see for quite some time- see a post I did previously on it here). It was AMAZING people! You have to see it! Before heading over to the movies, we stopped for dinner at Zenko; a sushi place my sister has been telling us about for months. With it's all you can eat menu for a mere 24 bucks, we became one of the many who joined in the ranks of Zenko lovers. The sushi was delicious and the menu had us drooling over all the many options. I went with a Spicy Tuna Handroll, The Firecracker roll, and I managed to finish most of a Jalapeno roll (not for the faint of heart-I had to down a cup of ice after just a few bites-& I LOVE spicy food!) and a Cucumber roll. My boyfriend had the Teriyaki Chicken app, the Shrimp Tempura Handroll, a Spicy Crunchy roll, and a Crunchy roll with extra sauce. It was amazing and I can't wait to go again!

Hope everyone's enjoying their week so far,
and if you've seen Conviction, I'd love to hear what you thought of it!
xxSea


p.s. If you haven't noticed already, my boyfriend LOVES making weird/silly faces when I take pictures-he's rather amused by my reactions when looking at them later. Gotta love him.

wearing: thrifted knit top, F21 leggings with zippers and leather detail, Qupid buckle wedges, F21 cross necklace, Designs By Nature stone necklace from my brother, misc. bracelets and rings

3 comments:

  1. this is all really lovely. and pocky is the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH yall look like y'all would make a cute couple!!
    Love your outfit by the way!

    toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com
    Amanda xoxo

    ReplyDelete