11/26/10

sundown


A few photos taken last week when I was headed out for a trip to the movies with my boyfriend. The weather was growing chilly-er, I had been resting the majority of the day (due to whip lash from a minor car accident that recently occurred) curled up in blankets watching New in Town dreaming of snow days, and I was overjoyed by the early hanging of a few strings of Christmas lights. I was thoroughly enjoying the roominess and warmth of my new purple knit on this particularly frigid night.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday! I loaded up on turkey, stuffing, caramelized sweet potatoes, homemade cranberry sauce, pie(S), and much more which then lead straight to a complete and utter food coma. It was such a nice day & I capped it off curled up by the fire watching Man vs. Food. Here's to wishing for many days of happiness ahead with the oncoming Holiday season!

xxSea

wearing: thrifted purple knit, Piko faux fur vest, F21 leggings with faux leather detail, vintage boots, misc. accessories

3 comments:

  1. love these! that vest is perfection :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fur vest! I want one!

    http://therenaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! It's nice and warm too, perfect for baring the colder weather and layering

    xxSea

    ReplyDelete