11/17/10

through the trees


The days start early and wind down so soon that it has my sleep schedule completely off kilter. The moon hangs a midst blue skies in the afternoon adding a surreal like mood to these strange Autumn days. So crazy to think Winter and all of it's icy cold glory is going to be here so suddenly, we barely had a Fall season this year it seems, but I can't complain because I'm so looking forward to the chilly weather & of course- Christmas !

Hope everyone is having an amazing week so far,
I'm going to have exciting news & updates to share soon!
xxSea


(wearing: Moon Collection floral romper, Trinity cardigan, vintage boots, Walmart biker shorts, misc. accessories)

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE your outfit! I'm totally inspired by your pictures to create my own casual-chic Autumn outfit!

    asquaredplusm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg looks so nice being able to dress like this! In norway it is snow already :( And gourgeous hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, wow that's crazy! I'd love to see a little snow this winter, but I'd have to venture to the mountains for that. &Thank you so much !

    xxSea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely romper! And love how long your hair is, it's like the ultimate accessory ;)

    xx Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank youu ! It may be a great accessory, but it's also a painnn haha
    xxSea

    ReplyDelete