11/29/10

You've paid me well in memories


A windy day spent shopping & sipping on truffle hot chocolate with my boyfriend. After a late lunch we headed to a cafe for some treats while people watching from the warmth of a cozy corner table before braving the chilly air and heading out to see The Next Three Days; which was so good! Not that I expected any less from Russell Crowe, but Elizabeth Banks hasn't played too many serious roles (that I've seen at least) and I was surprised to say the least about her job of portraying Russell's wrongly incarcerated wife. It was an amazing night and I rather enjoyed the dropping temps while bundled up in layers, I even donned my knit gloves for the first time of the Season!

xxSea

wearing: Collective Concepts striped pocket top, thrifted denim button up, Doki Geki military jacket, Eunina black skinnies, Nature Breeze combat boots, misc. accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment