12/7/12

wait, it's december?


(wearing: thrifted striped top, shorts c/o omighty, Volcom denim jacket, vintage boots, necklace c/o vanessa mooney)

brains not functioning (SOML) so I'll leave you with this..

"I want a party that makes me feel like I'm flying through the air without this ugly weight holdin me down, ya know? I want an anti gravity machine. I saw it in a movie, you drink a potion and then ya start floatin all around." -Michael Scott

soml dude, soml. he just gets me.


and since I am so boring and have so little to share today, here's a mini youtube playlist of shtuff I've been listening to lately...


xxsea

8 comments:

  1. oh your outfit it´s adorable, just like you ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks great! awesome shortss

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hear ya! i do!
    love the shorts

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're such a babe!!
    lovely like always

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm really jus' kinda anti fashiony stuffs in general as of late. but this is really good. really good. luv ya grrl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those daisy print shorts are freakin' adorable! You look gorgeous, and beyond cool. Also, you have great taste in music. (:

    May the force be with you.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is so beautiful and you hair truly kills me , how do you even get is so long and so pretty (zero damaged also)

    ReplyDelete