2/24/11

shoe=crazy




(In order: Jeffrey Campbell black suede Climber boot, Joe's Jeans Brenda wedge, Jeffrey Campbell Vienna wedge, Chloë Sevigny for Opening Ceremony NaNa Biscuit Tongue Boots)

  I'm going a little shoe crazy right now, and really craving all of these clod-hoppin' beauties. I would lovvvve to make them all mine, but unfortunately I don't quite have the funds to feed my addiction. So I suppose saving up and treating myself to one pair will have to suffice. I'm leaning towards the Joe's Jeans Brenda wedges, but still can't quite make up my mind. Suggestions?

XXSea

7 comments:

  1. Yeah I agree with Carrie above me, I really want the first pair. I have the Chloe x OC ones and they're nice but they're SO heavy, it's kind of like walking with a brick strapped to your foot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lost last ones, i just need them so badly

    xoxo,
    welcometodeutschland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which order is it in? top to bottom or bottom to top? I like the second and third ones, I think they would like great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh I love. the wedges are amazing. I wish !



    xx
    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all amazing, I agree! Such a tough choice! Right now I'm stuck on choosing between the first two pairs though. & anonymous-it's top to bottom

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. in my most recent post, "live by the sun, love by the moon" i am wearing the joes jeans platforms. they are amazingly comfortable and quite a staple in the wardrobe. if your going to purchase, those are a must! i love that we have the same shoe style (along with the topshop black wedges you commented on a while ago). . . check out my newest post

    2youngforfashion.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete