7/6/11

don'tworrybaby,everythingwillturnoutalright

                    





                

Some shots from a beautiful day celebrating my brother's girlfriend's graduation at her home, Fourth of July happenings, and my sister's graduation dinner at one of my favorite restaurants; green tea ice cream and all. Oh, and no biggie, my sister's just a gypsy. She wears scarves as precariously wrapped tops in public with her ridiculously long mermaid braid that hangs past her butt like it ain't no thang. Glorious. Hope everyone had a fun and safe Fourth yesterday! I enjoyed sunshine, swimming, pink lemonade, and two simultaneous firework shows with my sister and best friend from the picture perfect spot- the balcony of a mansion on the bluffs. Passed out before 11:30 too, typical.

XXSea

10 comments:

  1. gosh i just love dissss

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful shots! love those sunglasses :)

    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are totally gorgeous. You picked some really nice ones, and you look amazing!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your blog! Thank you for the sweet comment, Sea! I can't WAIT to see more posts from you! ♥

    justQUACHit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh. Both you and your sister are stunning. I love the long hair! I've had mine about that length before, but it just looks so unhealthy I have to cut it off...

    Anyway. Looks like you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are absolutely gorgeous! I love your hair doll, you are beautiful!
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable, I love that aqua dress! :)



    Meanz (Koi Story)

    ReplyDelete