4/12/13

yew es ay


(wearing: t shirt c/o Plaaastic, see you monday leggings, boyfriend's ebayed hat)


probably the most 'patriotic' outfit I have ever worn. plaaastic just sent me this t shirt (I do not support or encourage the use of drugs whatsoever I just thought it was clever and ironic) along with another one that you will be seeing soooon. you should definitely check out their site (they sell jellies in every color!). I want the clear sparkly ones so bad, they're almost identical to a pair I had in fourth grade
that I wore everyday and obsessed over.


xxsea

5 comments:

  1. love this outfit! & your hair is awesome i've wanted to dye my hair lilac for ages but i'm to chicken haha :)

    http://racheldavi3.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooow i'm totallyin love with this outfit! I think it's perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete