12/12/10

December to Remember








  A night by the fire watching my Sunday (of last week) night shows after a day of picking out the Christmas tree and pulling out the boxes of decorations. I can't believe how fast this month seems to be passing by, Christmas is just around the corner! I'm trying to soak in every minute of December that I can before it slips through the cracks until next year; along with it's cheesy made for T.V. Christmas movies, the smell of a fresh tree and baking ginger cookies, and an excuse to load up on all the goodies you can before the New Year rolls around. I've been having such an amazing month, life in general has been great, but aside from that there has been some excitement and new opportunities for my business ventures. Hopefully I will get to share some of that sooooonn, and hopefully my website will finally be up & running even before that !
XXSea

(wearing: thrifted plaid button down shirt, POL graphic tee, random beanie, DIY necklace, Converse high tops, Fragile acid wash skinnies, misc. accessories)

No comments:

Post a Comment