12/28/10

LuLu's back in town





My best friend LuLu (see cheesy title) came down the other night to visit and catch up, we were apart for months and have just recently managed to start spending more time together again. She is that one person I can be a total weirdo with and whenever we get together we always find ourselves laughing all the stresses and troubles of life away. She is more of a sister than a friend, since we've been so close for so many years- annnndddd she just happens to be my favorite person to thrift/vintage shop with (since we feed off of eachother's style and wardrobes). I was wearing my sister's long flowy floral dress that I would live in if I could, being that it is one of the most comfortable things I've thrown on in quite a while; and LuLu was wearing my favorite vintage floral scarf as a head wrap and the most amazing purple lace shorts she bought at a Flea Market.
On a side note, the last two photos were taken with my new web cam! Yayyy Christmas! It was one of my gifts from my boyfriend Gil, he really is the best. Can't wait to put it to good use on all of those days when I'm lacking a photographer or the inclination to find some ridiculous makeshift spot to set up the self timer.

XXSea

No comments:

Post a Comment