7/27/10

Flickering Lights

Whimsical & Free

Some days I wish I could just disappear into a secret garden or be carried away with the wind. I've always had a fascination for fairies and all things whimsical and one with the earth. I believe it's important to keep childhood beliefs and magic alive within one's self; it can really help to fill you with the strength and faith you need to push through the negative things in life and reach for the light at the end of the tunnel.



"Weep for yourself, my man,

you'll never be what is in your heart
weep little lion man,
you're not as brave as you were at the start
rate yourself and rake yourself,
take all the courage you have left
wasted on fixing all the problems
that you made in your own head
tremble for yourself, my man,
you know that you have seen this all before
tremble little lion man,
you'll never settle for any of your scores
your grace is wasted in your face,
your boldness stands alone among the wreck
learn from your mother or else spend your days biting your own neck"
Lyrics from Mumford And Sons-Little Lion Man

Love,
Sea



photo credit, google images & stardustandsequins

No comments:

Post a Comment