10/11/10

Sunday Morning Blues


Wearing: $2 thrifted tyedye dress, vintage woven belt, h&m wooden tooth necklace, $1 thrifted sunnies, chunky shell encrusted bracelet from downtown L.A., F21 sandals, misc. thrifted vintage & handmade accessories

Above are a few photos taken yesterday (10.10.10) during a lazy Sunday spent with the fam. Bare with me because as I said, it was a lazyyy day, which explains my lack of makeup aside from a quick application of my favorite coral lipstick. Lately I tend to steer away from the caking on of foundation and most other makeup as well, because as much as I loveeee it (I actually was leaning towards makeup as a career choice for a while) I'm usually just too lazy to take the time to perfect it. Also, I find the less you wear it in excess, when an occasion comes around that requires a little dolling up-you feel all the more beautified. I found the pink tyedye dress this weekend on a thrift store outing with my mom and sisters; it's the most perfectly soft, easy to throw on, grandma-esque wonder that is right up my alley.

On a side note, I am planning on doing outfit posts more frequently; and hopefully better quality looks because lately I've been lacking in the effort department- and I have come up on so many adorable vintage and thrift store finds that it's a waste not to share them! I've just found myself so abnormally busy and stressed with getting the website details together that I've lost my usual excitement in putting on anything aside from comfortable and repetitive. But enough about that; there are many exciting things to look forward to this month, including my boyfriend's 22nd birthday tomorrow! What are you looking forward to this month? Let me know, I'd love to hear !

LoveXX,
Sea

2 comments:

  1. hey just came across your blog, im kinda just getting started too. these images are beautiful.. love the cat =)

    ReplyDelete